Monday 15 December 2014

Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge

Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
I still remember I climbed Sydney Harbour Bridge with my friends on 2/9/2014. First I want to introduce the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Sydney Harbour Bridge is located in the nice and iconic Sydney Harbour, it connects the south and the north Sydney, which cars, bikes, trains and people can cross over the bridge. The Harbour Bridge boasts 8 traffic lanes, 2 railways and a pedestrian and bicycle lane, it starts from the Central Business District (CBD) to the North Shore.
We were 4 people included me went in the small room, there were other people in the room, they also climbed together with us. When we finished signing the forms, we started dress the specified clothes. We were all excited and talked with other people, they were all tourist and that was their first time came to Sydney. 2 people from London, 1 from America, 3 from Hong Kong.  Then we needed to put our private things in the lockers. After that, we had to follow the tutor practice how to climb the bridge up and down. Next step was climbing the bridge. We could see the beautiful Sydney Opera House and the people looks like ants on the grass. I could see the cars under my feet.  On the top of the bridge, I could the whole scene of Sydney. We couldn’t bring anything on the bridge, the tutor helped us take photos and tell us the history of the bridge. But we just could climb the half of the bridge, I hope next time I can climb the whole bridge.
I was so happy and that was my first time climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment